Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tears of sadness

Emotional today...people have monday blues i got the tuesday blues...just thinking about something makes me feel sad and my eyes will start to water and tears start rolling down my cheeks...is just this feeling inside...today, during assembly, i suddenly got emo. ...did not know why but felt like crying...saying it out just brings the tears out and down...talking about it to verona made me break down...as i told her what i felt inside and why i felt that way...in the end i did cry...and no tears rolled down...instead the one really crying was mother nature herself...i feel that she and i are connected....i feel sad, she rains, i feel happy, she shines, when i am angry she splits the sky in two[lightning]...i was there thinking, 'i feel like crying in the rain so that no one can tell that i am crying'...is just very emotional...just thinking about that matter makes me sad...but i am so used to feel that way...that feeling i had was just so 'sour'...is like having lemons in my heart...and a bit oh aching...and thinking too much makes me cry...haizz...well physics test sucks, a math was better...chinese coming up so all the best to all...cheers...


for the knight Tuesday, August 28, 2007