Saturday, September 8, 2007

Day 0...0 days to go...but 1 more to go...

Day 0..the day is finally here...i waited so called very long for this day...September 8th...10.55...this time fifteen years ago i was born into this world..fifteen years later, i am sitting here posting for this blog...haha...this morning i woke up and got ready to meet up with Chan Hong, Chidam and Rochelle for the briefing on the SMRT challenge which will happen on 16th September...i met Rochelle there at AMK station and she told me Chidam, James and Irene went to photocopy their ez-link cards...soon it was 9.50 and our dear Chan Hong arrived after being overslept...then, Chidam and James arrived at 10...but Irene went to self-study so did not come...we boarded the train and got off at City Hall and rushed all the way to the SMRT headquarters expecting to be slightly late but we were pleased to find the reception still full of people...so we attended the briefing...and after the briefing we got to choose our shirt sizes...poor James had to choose all the 3 other team members' shirt sizes but all were M...James had L...for my group, everyone [Chan, Chi, R.Chelle and I] except Rochelle took L and rochelle had M...so we are the 3L1M...James' group is the 1L3M...haha...while waiting to get the shirt, i received my 15 birthday bashes from all of them...poor me...but...felt nothing...after taking the shirts, we headed to Suntec City but first going through Citylink Mall...and after much decision we had our lunch at Pastamania...not too bad...and talked about experiences about the paranormal...SCA-RY...but fun...we got a bit childish and did the ''If you're happy and you know'' as the Tamagotchi thing was there, ya...and we surprsingly saw the keychain from the show ''Switched''...very cute...only $20...then we became even childish and went to Toys'r'Us..played arount with the Magic 8 Ball and that bulldog thing where u have to ppush the teeth down and not letting its mouth clamp down on your finger...we played a lot there and i got my second brithday bash with the squeaky hammers and yes all of them hit me 15 times each but simultaneously...we walked around some more and Chidam plus Chan Hong bought sushi to eat...then we hopped onto the shuttle bus which took us to City Hall MRT station...we took a lot of pictures at City Hall and enjoyed it...we rode to Marina Bay for fun and back home...i arrived home...bathed...watched tv...and ate my birthday cake...unsurprisingly it was a pretty small one...but i knew of it when i came home as my maid told me...my mother sang the birthday song for me, my grandma heard it and came out of her room to see but saw the small cake and obviously she expected a bigger cake...i had the whole cake as it was too small to share within the whole family plus my maid [7 people including me]...but my mother and sister plus my dad ate eggs and they said luckily there were eggs or they would be drooling over the cake...nice chocolate cake...cheers
^Tamagotchi...


^This is my birthday cake..believe it or not


^This too...but clearer







for the knight Saturday, September 08, 2007