Monday, September 3, 2007

Day 1...5 days to go...

Day one of holidays...morning, heard my sister watching tv at 7+ as she need go school early for remedial...then, i played maple...and finally leveled up...haha...lv44...afternoon, the skies cried...and the computer man came...the computer had to go to the hospital for treatment=no silkroad and audition =(...but that's ok...this week is totally packed anyways...ya...and i met sean to send him a picture through the phone to edit for me...then, my dad picked me up to go collect back our fixed microwave oven and fax machine...heavy...and oooo had mutton soup for dinner...YUM-MY...and finally i get to use the computer after much domination by my sister...and all SL excos report in green SL tee tomorrow @ 7...haha....cheers


for the knight Monday, September 03, 2007