Sunday, September 9, 2007

High School Musical today...

Yo...today is a pretty much sian-fun day...in the afternoon my parents brought me to Jack's Place @ AMK Central to have my lunch...cum belated birthday treat/present...i had a plate of fish-and-chips [$14.00/$12.00 if i not wrong]and a cup of mocha[$4.00]...i envied my mom for having lamd chop and fish...DE-LISH...then we went to AMK Hub...boy the carpark was F-U-L-L..literally..but we managed to get a parking lot near the travellators...then my mom bought a new speaker set for me/my room...ya...and woohoo...HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 premiere...ahhh...nice show...very drama...all the conflics and the breakup...oopsy...leaked out something...wow...Sharpay and Gabirella are so sparky[quarel]...yea...overall...very nice show...and brilliant music...holiday was a blash and time sure flies, tomorrow is a brand new term guys...so work hard and strive for the best this year...see you all in school...cheers...
^My Mocha..hehe


^This is wad i had...very nice


^Mom's meal...SIZZLING HOT...


for the knight Sunday, September 09, 2007