Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sighs...

Another day of slight unhappiness...i cannot seem to get how not so good i am in physics out of my head...it is just that, i cannt really handle all the formulae...i am ok with a & e math formulas but not with physics...always this = that then solve it...problem is the this and that are two formulas and if i apply the wrong one, i do not get the right answer...everyone in class seems to be way better in physics than me...my interest goes over to the more 'hated' chemistry...physics from the start was not my very strong subject...and people who help me seem to be way to complex to understand...i just cannot get the hang of the formulas...i know everyone says study study study...but it occurs to me that i cannot do physics alone...i will go practically insane if you ask me to do just a few pages of physics, be it TYS, textbook or workbook...the sight of it makes me go dizzy and sleepy...i think is the way i would like to understand certain ways of solving questions...i cannot go the conventional way...study...it is not very possible, for me that is...it is just one week and there are at least, well i'm too lazy to count, MANY formulas to learn and how and when to apply them...chemistry on the other hand, is my more or less favourite...i just do not know why but i seem to be less interested in physics than in chemistry...so, if you all see me acting so dark and gloomy you should know why...do the math and you will know why i act and look and feel that way before even asking me why...study hard guys...cheers


for the knight Tuesday, September 18, 2007