Monday, September 17, 2007

This Post Has No Title

Hello one and all, today is rather emotional [i think] for me...as i have come to realise about certain things i never thought of before...during physics i was half sleepy, half blur as to what Mr. Lau was even teaching...the formula is just too complex and i cannot even remember it as well as the others...i just cannot seem to get in no matter what...if i do not get good grades for physics, i might not be able to pursue my dream already...as to enter for that certain course in poly, i might need physics and my physics is now currently dropping and rising at a small gradient...very slowly...haiz...to make matters worse, my parents sound so discouraging...they say ngee ann polytechnic is so far away...as i was looking at the courses available...and like they expect me to go to nanyang poly...which does not have any courses that even interests me...it is not my problem that all the so-called good polytechnics are far away right?...they sound so very discouraging...so what, go to JC? I don't even want to think about it...i cannot handle all those studies...if studying is all i care, i will not be the jian feng you all know today...if my parents say that ngee ann or SP is so far away, i might as well stop studies after 'O' levels right?...i think they are holding their expectations for me way too high up...i don't even have space to tell them how i really feel insde...they will not understand me anyways...i wish there will be once where they properly listen to me and think about what i said...i cannot let my parents to decide my future for me...i decide my future MYSELF...and if they do not let me do that then so be it, i might as well stop studies right here and right now...and i still got the feeling they look down on me...haizz...well, i hope they WILL listen...cheers...


for the knight Monday, September 17, 2007