Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Frustrated

Greetings people...long time since i posted something...these few days are more or less going through the exam papers...that is the worst thing ever...and we SLs have meetings and proposals to write...haiz...i have a few frustrations revolving around my head...the first 2 frustrations are related to someone whom i shall not speak of...those whom i have told of this before would probably know who i am talking about and what about that person i have troubles with...i really like to say it all out here but, for convenience and not to say that person, in rather not post it up...thirdly, my parents are like checking on my handphone bills which hit $70+ last month...i sent a lot of sms...a bit too unreasonable...sometimes my mom would call and say, call me later...then later i called her and she tells me something and blah blah blah...that call is my $$ being spent...for me to stop smsing, its almost literally impossible...if my bill this month blows too, i have to fork out my own cash and pay for it...and she says her bill is not as high as mine...then what does she want?...change my number and change to a new plan??...lastly, my sister...i wish there was a way to solve this but as the old tradition goes, the elder siblings have to 'rang' the younger siblings...its dumb...be it the computer or the tv, i always have to let my sister use it, or else she will call my mom...this is called the young bullying the elder...not the other way around...this stinks man...arghh...hope there is something that can be done...cheers


for the knight Tuesday, October 16, 2007